The Braun Family has been established in Alsace since 1593. Since then, generations of wine-growers have succeeded
each other from father to son.
In 1960, Camille Braun decides to take over the establishment, ran till then in polyculture. He makes the decision to focus
his activity on vine-growing and starts to sell his wine. He develops the winery with his wife, Marguerite,
and transforms its 2,5 hectares into 8 hectares in 1987.
The same year, they are joined by their son, Christophe, who will gradually take the head of the company.
The winery now holds 15 hectares of vines.